Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bead Soup is... simmering...


Some weeks ago, I received my bead soup ingredients from my partner Laura De Moya. Laura is a Bead Therapist! And not in name only, she actually is Dr. Laura De Moya, a doctor in internal medicine, practicing in Texas. She is also the mother of two daughters and I wonder when she finds the time to bead. She certainly enjoys beading and loves to be challenged as you can see from the very creative designs she has produced for various challenges.

Look what she sent me... very gorgeous, very generous and very challenging!

Silk ribbons in shades of cream and green.
Two pendants, one wooden with a mother of pearl embellishment, and the other a beautiful turquoise green and gold polymer clay pendant made by the very gifted Roberta Warshaw.
Two toggles, one sterling silver and the other wooden with gold leaf from Pajego Art House.



Two strands of beads, wooden cylinders and mother of pearls ovals.
Green and cream lampwork beads from Indian Creek Art Glass.
Rondelles of green rutillated quartz.


I am sorry I did not take pictures of what i sent her, but you can see it when we both reveal our bead soup creations on March 30. This will be a challenge as it is tax time and bead soup time all at the same time! Till then... happy beading!

So I mentioned the word challenge four times in this post... can you tell I am being challenged... for time? for inspiration? Let's wait and see... got some ideas...

3 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Beautiful soup! Can wait to see what you make with these lovelies!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your soup mix! Can't wait to see what you make!

Mary K. McGraw said...

What fun soup you have received.

Related Posts with Thumbnails