Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here's What's New at Sundancegems!

Sundancegems is the name of my jewelry shop/brand.
And it has nothing to do with the other more famous Sundance.
I remember working on setting up my website in November of 2004 and coming up with a name while sitting at the computer. Why Sundancegems? It's the name of the subdivision I live in and I love working with gemstones. It's that simple.

I thought I would show you some of my latest additions to the shop.









So, what do you think? 

Happy Wednesday!
Regina

10 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Those are all lovely. I especially like the Mooakite Bangle. Congrats on the new shop.

Azure Islands Designs said...

I think everything is great...I'm a fan of earthy tones and the Kebabs are gorgeous, who doesn't love turquoise anything?

Great way to choose a name...
Cheers

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

They are gorgeous, I especially love the grizzly bear!
Deb x

TesoriTrovati said...

Cool to hear the story behind the name. I love those long and lucsious earrings. I see that with a beautiful sundress on the beach. Enjoy the day, Regina!
Erin

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Wonderful!
Greetings
Daniela

Boot ~C said...

the stones in the bear bracelet are beautiful

Cindy said...

What beautiful new pieces, Regina. My favorite is the grizzly bear bracelet - just love everything about it!

Maggie R said...

Love your work. I too love beads .. I just finished learning a new design..LOL
Come see
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

I love the history of your business name. I would NEVER have guessed that! LOL Now you can't move.... got it? ;)

Love the new pieces. Turquoise kabobs made me smile! It's the perfect name and great look!

Valerie said...

You did a great job. I especially like the bear bracelet and the bear claw dangle on the toggle! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love comments!
Valerie

Related Posts with Thumbnails