Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank you!

It has been almost 3 weeks since my last blog posting and the Bead Soup Party! What a grand party it was. Thank you Lori and my partner Rose for the organization and the beads, and a big thank you to all the Bead Soup Party blog hoppers, who stopped by and commented on my creations. Your visit and comments are greatly appreciated.

I must confess that I have not visited all 362 blogs yet, but I am still making my way through the list. I made a promise to myself that I will visit them all. So if you have not heard from me yet, I do plan to visit.

Let me tell you why I have been so quiet... we added a new member to our family! We brought home a 14 month old boxer, male, a step-brother to the two girls we already have with us. So now we are a three dog family!

This is Baxter, the newest member of our family!

This is Roxy, his 8 year old sister!

This is Mindy, his 3 year old big sister!

What can I say, I love beads and four-legged boxers! All our boxers came from homes that no longer wanted them for a variety of reasons... "getting married and she has a dog too"..."we got one dog too many" and "I got the dog for my daughter as a birthday gift but she does not take care of him", so we (my husband Mike and I) take them and we love them!

3 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

lol...gorgeous fellow, as are the sisters!

Cheers

Lori Anderson said...

Oh wow, seriously, Baxter? That's the name of the boxer down the street! I think it's an awesome dog name. Congratulations to your newest addition!

Regina said...

He came to us with the name of Vinnie, seriously Vinnie for a Boxer?...so on our drive home with him, Mike and I were figuring out names... settled on Baxter, the drive was about 40 mins! He has been home for 2 weeks now and responds to Baxter. He is getting along well with his step-sisters and all is well with our household.

Related Posts with Thumbnails