Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

It is time to Party again, Bead Soup Party, that is!

Lori Anderson of Pretty Things just announced another Bead Soup Party! This is the second one and she is inviting fellow beaders to join.  The deadline to join is May 7th. If you are interested you better hurry over to her blog and sign in.


The first Bead Soup Party was so much fun, that I have signed up for the second one too. For the first time around I partnered with Mary McGraw of MK's Creative Musings and received a wonderful package of beads that resulted in this pretty necklace. 


Well, my Bead Soup Party story has a very happy ending. I donated the necklace to some of my co-workers who were taking part in the Tampa Bay's Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) walk that took place on April 3rd 2010. This was a cause very close to their hearts and they told me they raised an additional $150.00 with my necklace. Thank you Lori and thank you Mary, your gift to me made many people very happy. What a great way to meet people, make new friends, share creative ideas and have a lot of fun in the process.  See you at the party!

1 comment:

steufel said...

Love the result! regards Stefanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails