Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

I Love Artbeads! Don't you?

Beads


As many of you already know, I am a Design Partner with Artbeads.com and today I received an exclusive discount code that I can share with all my fellow bloggers and friends.

This discount code allows you to take advantage of a 10% discount on all purchases until July 31, 2010.
Here is the magic code!

SCF10P-ARTBEADS-0125


Combine this with the 4th of July BLOWOUT SALE they have going on now, with prices slashed on over 1000 items and we are talking about some serious savings.

Happy Bead Shopping!

Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!
Enjoy!

Disclosure: As part of the Design Partner program I have received free of charge beads/supplies from Artbeads.com to be reviewed. All they ask in return is my honest opinion.  I am not being paid by Artbeads.com for endorsements and/or reviews.

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I love ArtBeads, too, and am also one of their designers! I LOOOOVE how I can get just one or two of something and not have to buy a huge pack!

Courtney Breul said...

Dangerous! I will have to go out and check out what they have and see if I "need" anything! Have a great Saturday!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails