Then the weekend, all chores done, restful and ribs on Labor day!
On Tuesday it was back to work and the two hours of Glee!
Wednesday got away, and today is Thursday... and here is my post.
I am giving away this necklace I made with the beautiful stoneware pendant from MaryAnn Carroll to one lucky winner. You can read all about it in my previous post.
But first I would like you to answer a few simple questions about your experience (or not) with FaceBook. Here are some interesting facts about FaceBook.
Did you know that 54% of FB users are female? And that FB users grew by 145% from January 2009 to January 2010. The greatest growth was in the 34 to 54 and 55+ age groups. (www.istrategylabs.com).
This is the age group to whom many of us sell our jewelry, therefore it stands to reason that to market our jewelry through FB would be a great idea. Agreed?
Many years ago, RubyLane encouraged its shop owners to join FB in order to market one's business. And I did. At first it was whoa.. overwhelming, but soon I came to enjoy being in touch with family and friends here in the USA and from all parts of the world. The best part is getting to see their photos, being connected in their lives, even though I am not a very chatty person, keeping in touch this way was easy. So personally, I enjoy it.
I, then started a business page with not much success, I must admit.
So here's the catch
To be entered to win, you have to do one of the following:
- Be a follower of Regina's Writings (that's my blog!) - one entry
- Post about this giveaway in your blog - another entry, please come back to tell me about it to be counted for the second entry.
- Answer the following questions for another entry:
- Are you on FB to promote your business?
- Has it helped your business? If yes, how?
- What advice would you give me to help me with my business on FB?
- Be a fan of Regina's Writings on Facebook for another entry. Somebody, please show me how to link my FaceBook page to my blog? I have also been told that the FB page should be in the same name as your shop, what do you say?
- Should I just forget about FB?
The winner will be drawn at random on the last day of September and the winner's name posted on the 1st of October. Thank you all for your time.