Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it....

And nobody really listened. I, now have a scientific study backing up something that I have known all along... Housework is bad for your health.


Raising your blood pressure 

Read the conclusion of a study done by the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine shows that cooking, cleaning and shopping (Do you think shopping for beads would do that? maybe? excitement? joy?) caused the highest increase in blood pressure among adults who also managed a day's paid work.

One very good reason for more beading and less cleaning!

Guess how I spent this Saturday morning? Yes, I vacuumed, I mopped, I did laundry and I did not bead.

4 comments:

Dee said...

funny! I can believe that to be true! I spent the day cleaning and washing clothes...everytime I think of doing laundry, I'm certain my pressure goes up!!

Azure Accessories said...

lol...that is very funny...but I do agree...I strongly dislike house work, always have, now I can say it isn't healthy for me either!!! :0)

Thank you for passing along the info...lol
Cheers

Aquariart said...

I don't need an excuse but thanks anyway. I was in my past a "Neat Freak". The thing I finally realized is the Housework always waits for us to do it, doesn't complain and doesn't really seem to care either so- I do it when I feel like it which is less and less often
nowadays.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Hee Hee - thanks for giving me justification!

My clean work surface lasted about 3 hours - now it's covered with beads!

Related Posts with Thumbnails